If you want to find out what we do at the Centre and how we can help you then pop in any time between 3.30pm-6pm on Tuesday afternoons.
If you’re nervous about coming here for the first time, then send us a message and we’ll make sure we arrange a time for you to come so we can meet you at the door, make you a brew and have a chat.
Come and find out about:
– the TARA Community Exchange (a timebank where people exchange services without money)
– the TLC clinic (a drop in natural health clinic for people on little or no income)
– the Wellbeing drop in for refugees and volunteer helpers
– meditation classes
– one to one support with sound healing, EFT, shiatsu, counselling, Feldenkrais and Rosen method
– one of our many weekend workshops.
But you don’t need a reason to pop in. The kettle will be on. And our hearts will be open. We look forward to seeing you.