October 30 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30pm on Tuesday, repeating until October 30, 2018
If you want to find out what we do at the Centre and how we can help you then pop in any time between 3.30pm-6pm on Tuesday afternoons.
If you’re nervous about coming here for the first time, then send us a message and we’ll make sure we arrange a time for you to come so we can meet you at the door, make you a brew and have a chat.
Come and find out about:
– the TARA Community Exchange (a timebank where people exchange services without money)
– the TLC clinic (a drop in natural health clinic for people on little or no income)
– the Wellbeing drop in for refugees and volunteer helpers
– meditation classes
– one to one support with sound healing, EFT, shiatsu, counselling, Feldenkrais and Rosen method
– one of our many weekend workshops.
But you don’t need a reason to pop in. The kettle will be on. And our hearts will be open. We look forward to seeing you.