STEVE CHESLETT-DAVEY – FELDENRKAIS PRACTITIONER
Steve is a Feldenkrais practitioner and has worked as a Neurological Physiotherapist within the NHS for many years.
Feldenkrais is unique educational methodology which uses guided movement in order to increase self- awareness. The idea behind it is that through increased awareness, we can become more conscious of habitual patterns, increase our choices of movement possibilities and increase efficiency in functioning. This can create ease and pleasure in whatever we do in life!
What are the benefits?
• Relief from tension and muscular pain
• Easier and fuller breathing
• Greater relaxation and well-being
• Improved performance in sport, dance, music and drama
• Greater ease in everyday activities
• Increased vitality
Steve offers one to one classes, group classes and day-long workshops.